DeadArtist

Can’t draw in pixel persona on iPad

For some unknown reason the program will not let me draw when in pixel persona. I’ve tried in new drawings, old drawings and all I see the the rope stabilizer move around but nothing happens. I can go into another program like ProCreate and I can draw fine. The Vector persona works fine. 

Hi DeadArtist :)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, with the Paint Brush tool selected please make sure you context options are correctly set (ie not at 0% opacity) and you've selected a colour from the Colour Studio

Please try opening the Brushes Studio and changing your current brush, are your strokes visible now?

If not, could you please provide a screen recording of this issue? If you're unsure how to record your screen you can find out here - https://support.apple.com/HT207935

11 hours ago, DeadArtist said:

For some unknown reason the program will not let me draw when in pixel persona. I

Make sure you do not have protect alpha turned on.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?