Arkusm

Affinity 1.7.3 iPad OS 13.1.3

I updated to iPad OS 13.1.3 recently and now when I try to apply a filter (live or not) to a layer, the filter does not appear on the layer. 
So once a new filter is applied the effect is there but it cannot be undone, deleted or even seen on the layers slide out. 
Old filters show properly.

Edited by Arkusm

Hi @Arkusm,

Welcome to the forums. 

Can you attach a screen recording of your workflow? Make sure you turn "Show touches" on withing the app General Preferences

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Gabe,

unfourtunatly (or fortunately??) Deleted the app, then reinstalled. This resulted I a loss of my files, which is had not backed up to iCloud... then I ended up doing a restore on my iPad to before I did the iOS upgrade and reinstalled affinity and my files and now the problem is not showing, the filter and effects layers are working properly again. It is a good news/bad news story. Thank you for offering to help. 

if the problem crops up again I will do a video of the behaviour as you suggested. 
thanks again.