You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Incompatible with Mac OS Catalina

As reported HERE there appears to be a compatibility issue with the latest Mac OS Catalina release. I thought I'd create a new post to highlight the issue, as it currently stands I can't use Publisher on any Mac running Catalina.

Basically, Mac's running Catalina are reporting missing fonts when opening documents - the fonts are in fact not missing at all. There's also some shifting of type happening too.

Any info on how extensive the issue is / if its something we need to wait for Apple to fix or Affinity? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

From all of the reports and warnings that people should not upgrade, Catalina is a bit of a train wreck right now when it comes to creative apps.  Audio software in particular - a number of plugin developers have actually sent email out to their registered users warning them not to upgrade.