You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

procedural texture is possible modify original pixel colour with this kind texture ? i mean use original colour part of formula?

• Staff

Hi MxHeppa,

Using R, G and B (they need to be in caps) you can target the channels of the original image and then use various common math functions to manipulate the channel information.    For an example of this, see this tutorial which covers creating a tone mapping effect BUT it's a good example of how this filter works :)  

• Staff

Hi MxHeppa,

If you have an image the LAB Colour Space when you use Filter>Colours>Procedural Texture this dialog will then reflect the LAB channels :)  You can't use the Live Filter version of this filter as that only applied to RGB at this stage.

3 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi MxHeppa,

If you have an image the LAB Colour Space when you use Filter>Colours>Procedural Texture this dialog will then reflect the LAB channels :)  You can't use the Live Filter version of this filter as that only applied to RGB at this stage.

imean if i want process CMYK data i have CMYK parameters similar way and in LAB same. but in these modes i cannot access RGB chanels of course but only LAB Or CMYK or RGB.