Pat1

Can not open documents

Hi sorry please can anybody help me with my ipad ? I made a update and now i can not open or see my Affinity photo work ! I see there are 102 images but i can open only 10 or so ! Thanks for your help

Hallo thanks for your help ! I load my photos from the file app ( ipad storage ) ! And i see a white folder with name and date and size - and when i open it is only a white page with the name and size of the folder in the middle ! Thanks for your help and sorry for my english i hope you understand !

How where the files moved/copied onto your iPad? If you just use the Files app as normal without our app open can you see and open your files? If they are greyed out it may be they aren't supported by the Files app. If this is the case what file format are they? It may also be worth taking a couple of screenshots of the Files app just so we can take a look that way.

I think the OP refers to this issue. Can't open .afphoto files from Files.

E1C3329C-059B-4E92-BFE2-D9040655FC44.png

E17E0E28-845A-4D87-967C-B0321545EF9E.png

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

Hi thanks ! Yes i have the same problem like on the picture of DM1 ! I only see a few images like on te picture !

Summersara to you think with drag and drop in the affinity photo app when i open it at the right side ? Thanks for your help