RobRed

Pencil sketch brushes for I Pad Affinity Designer

Hi all. 
Is there Pencil sketch brushes for I Pad Affinity Designer that can be imported And if so where can one get them?

Also what format are the brush types ... can they be imported from other apps?

Thanks

Hi RobRed :)

If you enter the Pixel Persona in Affinity Designer for iPad you'll find there's a brush category called Pencils and Charcoals which may be what you're looking for!

The native Affinity brush format is .afbrushes, however you can also import PS .abr brushes into Affinity apps, although not all PS brush settings are directly compatible with Affinity - I hope this helps!

Hey Dan.

Thanks for this, but I’m looking for pencil Vector brushes, I know Concept app has awesome vector pencil brush, want similar...

9 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Thanks for that, unfortunately there aren't any Vector pencil brushes built into AD, however you may be able to find some in the resources section of our forums, or possibly for sale on sites such as https://gumroad.com/ :) 

Thanks Dan will check it out ... Have you any idea what format or file extension the vector brushes use?

The same extension is used for both Pixel and Vector brushes, so be sure to check with the creator of the brushes before purchasing!

Hi,

I recommend subscribing to RetroSupply Co's website, they have lots of freebies for signing up and the second email i got from them included a free brush sets for Affinity, which included 10 Vector brushes for Designer :)