Good afternoon.

I have been using Affinity Publisher with the 1.7.3 update with no issues.

I left a file open last night but windows decided to reboot my computer thus shutting everything down. When I opened Publisher today it recovered my work alright but for some reason the document keeps moving to the left and I can't stop it. It only does it when the cursor is over the workspace and stops when I move the cursor off the workspace.

I have saved the work and shut down Publisher and re-opened Publisher but it makes no difference. It also does it if I open a new document in Publisher.

I have just tried opening files in Photo 1.7.3 and also Designer 1.7.3 and the same thing happens.

has anyone else come accross this issue or have any ideas how to stop it? I can't do anything with it.

Just a thought...I updated Publisher and Photo a soon as the updates were available and everything worked OK. I did the Designer update yesterday.

Many thanks in advance

Hi MemyselfandI,

Welcome to the forums :)

This certainly sounds like an odd issue, if possible could you provide a screen recording demonstrating the issue and a copy of the Publisher file?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.