You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mailto link/Interactive text help...

Hi, 

When adding an email link to a PDF document (via Publisher), does anyone know if it's possible to add some text to the email client. 

For example, if they interactive text said "CLAIM YOU FREE TSHIRT", user clicks, preferred email client opens with "FREE TSHIRT" in the subject, and some text in the email body saying "yes, I'd like to claim my free tshirt"

Thanks in advance

Rob

• Staff

Hi staples23 :)

Unfortunately this isn't currently possible in Affinity Publisher, I'll move this thread to our Feature Requests section of the forums for our devs to see and consider!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

@staples23 I have the same problem. Which way did you find to sove this online?

Affinity Photo V2.3.0 | Affinity Designer V2.3.0 | Affinity Publisher V2.3.0

Mac Studio M2 Ultra | 128 GB RAM | 1 TB SSD | macOS Ventura 13.6 | EIZO CS2740 4K UHD
MacBook Pro Retina, 15", Mitte 2015 | 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7 | 16 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6

• 2 years later...