You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Finding the Pantone Colors I have used in a Designer File?

Hi 

Is there a way to find the Pantone colors used in a Designer file?

If a color is used from a Pantone Color Book in Designer - it gets listed in the recent colors. But I can't find a way to detect the Pantone color later in case I need it - Is there a way to do it?

Thanks.
I was looking for it in the swatches palette. In some other programs, all used spot colors get listed in the swatch palette and when an object is selected the corresponding color gets highlighted. At least now I can see it one by one in the color palette - that's better than nothing!

How do you get them listed in the swatch palette and how do you convert them to global swatches?

On 10/15/2019 at 5:55 PM, Lagarto said:

Select the object where you have a Pantone color assignment, then activate the Swatches panel, select "Document" palette at the top of the drop-down list, then click the leftmost plus button beside the list.

Once you have the swatch, right click it and choose "Make Global".

Also, to see the library names, make your palette to show as list by using the Swatches menu (at the right top), and choosing Appearance > Show as List.

I was not aware of this at all! Thank you!