You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Dominus Spxrk,

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm sorry to hear this, could you please confirm for me;

What format are you exporting to?

What export settings are you using?

Does your file have any fx applied?

If possible, can you provide a sample Affinity file for me?

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

Are you working from a transparent background, if not go to File > Document setup... click on the colour tab and set the background to transparent. Also make sure that, even though you have no stroke set, the stroke colour is set to white not an off white and then select no stroke. Now create your white panel.

828977155_ScreenShot2019-10-17at07_56_55.png.18b1468f2390c61c604219c0efbd66df.png1061110805_ScreenShot2019-10-17at07_57_29.png.fbccc721d3712415b9919314483800a8.png

It may have a bearing it may not, just covering all bases here.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

I feel the same as @Bryce. Is the problem you encounter visible anywhere in your screenshots? With UI, you mean the white rectangle with rounded corners in the center of your image? I can see something that looks like it might be a thin gray stroke around the rectangle in the Affinity Designer version. Is this what you mean by "white shadows"?

Also what File type are you exporting to? and what file type was the files type exported to from Adobe XD?

What cloud website are we talking about here, WIX? 

Can you upload both files so we can take a look.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Dominus, in your Affinity image there is some type of bounding box around the white shape.  What is causing that bounding box?  And what is causing it to be offset from the edges of the white?  I don't recognize it from  AD.  It looks like whatever the cloud is doing it's trying to fill that box.  If it's actually a bounding box it  should be tightly around the white area.  Without seeing the actual drawing I can't tell what is causing this offset.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

@Dominus Spxrk

Also what File type are you exporting to? and what file type was the file type exported to from Adobe XD?

What cloud website are we talking about here, WIX or something else?