Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'voronoi'.
Found 2 results
Was just testing some new things in Affinity Designer 1.7.1 and had this random blob (curve) on the screen, and it looked like an animal, so —a tiny bit later— this came out. Tested the new stroke arrow options too (the feet). The vectorised voronoi pattern was generated with CINEMA 4D, rendered out, passed through "potrace", and then imported as curve into Affinity Designer. Not sure that's the best way, but works for me.
The voronoi filter started out working fine, but it started getting worse at adding more and more black around the edges as I used it. I have no idea what is causing this, but I've restarted the program, and I'm still getting the same bad results.