Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'random glyphs'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. When using any of the 10 fonts included in Seravek font family that comes with macOS, but installed on Windows, using any of the OpenType capital features results in following kinds of anomalies when exporting to PDF (these problems do not occur when exporting to bitmap formats, nor do they occur when exproting from macOS version of Publisher): The same text with same fonts and strokes applied exported from InDesign: [EDIT: The first three rows of both examples have a stroke of 0.25pt applied to the text, while the remaining three do not have stroke attribute applied)] I understand that installing a macOS system font on Windows may be against the font usage license so the problem shown here might be irrelevant and be related to encoding differences between these to OSs, but I wanted to report this all the same, since apps like InDesign, QuarkXpress (2018) and CorelDRAW (2017) (Windows versions) do not have this problem, so there might be point in having a look on this.
  2. Hey guys, Loving the Publisher Platform. I've been using the program all week and along the way I've come across a few buggy issues. I didn't take any screen shots but Ive tried to describe them the best I can. See below: 1. When using tables, for whatever reason if I delete a row/column it makes whatever the last remaining row/column cell on the table really large to the point it goes off the screen. I have to delete the table and restart it. 2. The guides manager menu item, sometimes doesn't show up. On some instances it takes me 3 or 4 attempts to get the Guide Manager window to even prompt. 3. There was a major issue when I was typing into a text frame, I would type a normal paragraph and if I hit the keyboard 'Delete' button it would delete a character, but as soon as I started typing again, after that delete it would only show random square glyphs instead of spaces or letter as I typed. Even when I used the keyboard arrows keys (left & right arrow keys) to try and move across, it would type glyphs as if I was typing letters or number. I couldn't get it to stop, so I had to delete the text frame and restart the program. 4. The final bug I noticed was the text style buttons didn't work, I tried to 'Superscript' an ordinal (make the TH or ND on a date smaller....4th, 2nd) it only worked once for me. Initially I thought it might be a font issue but it happened on all the fonts I tried it on.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.