Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'no response'.
Found 2 results
My document has hundreds of new styles automatically created in sequential numeric order when copying from one document to another that has the same styles (by Name). Instead of using the same-named Style, a new one is created for each object using it. I am trying to find where those "new" styles are located so I can change them back to the "base" style that was originally used. Using "Find and Replace", I changed the search to Paragraph Style, and a drop-down allowed me to choose one of the styles that needed to be replaced. Then I clicked the "Find" button - nothing. So I went through the drop-down list trying one after another of the choices. Many of them return no response. Some do. So the first problem seems to be that a bunch (about 120+) of Paragraph Styles were automatically created during the copy/paste, but now they are no longer to be found in use in the document. I'm estimating some 200 or more are not found, only a few tens are found. I have not edited any of them, and since they were automatically created, I am concerned that they SHOULD be in use somewhere. It's possible that the styles are there, somewhere, but not able to be searched for. Second problem is that the Find and Replace/Paragraph Style drop-down list is very long and the list does not scroll automatically (downward) and does not respond to the mouse wheel. I've check the Text Styles list and there are many, many more below that I cannot get to to search for - some 250+. Third problem is more of a feature request - instead of just a drop-down list, it would be handy to be able to search for a pattern such as "Body*" using standard wild-card characters. Fourth issue is cosmetic/consistency. In the Style Panel, the list of styles is titled "Text Styles" - these are the same list of styles shown in the Find and Replace/[GEAR]/Paragraph Style list - and suggesting that both lists have the same titling, i.e., "Text Styles" Attaching a screen shot of the long list that can't be accessed below the last item seen...
I have posted previously with no joy but Photo v69 is crashing on even the most innocuous of tasks. I cannot do an HDR Merge with Tone map checked as it will shutdown my PC. I am having to work around the program to get it to do the fundamentals. I currently have an 4.5mb image open and Task Manager is showing it as consuming 600mb of ram with no processes being undertaken. At one point I had Task Manager open when I ran an HDR merge and it indicated that photo.exe was consuming 2.9gb of memory. I have just tested my image and applied the Tone Map persona and watched Task Manager creep up to 2.8gb before my PC crashed and rebooted itself.....This cannot be right and needs to be resolved.