Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'compound object'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests, Suggestions & Discussions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hi! Here's a minor (double) bug with the Photoshop exporter Details: If you have a non-destructive compound object in Affinity Designer, and you hide (deselect) one of its components, in AD it displays properly. In the example I have a compound object that consists of one strawberry curve and its stem. The stem is hidden though. I also have a replica of this coumpound object, that has been converted to curves and was slightly rotated. on this one the stem has been irreversibly lost (as it should be). 1)The exported PSD file, displays the stem. Apparently the exporter doesn't take into account that the stem curve was cast invisible in the layers stack. 2)Another minor issue deriving from that, is that the PSD embedded thumbnail shows the image without the stem (as it appears in AD, not in PS). Hope it helps! -Fotis bug.afdesign bug02.psd
  2. Hi! I couldn't find any thread related to this issue, so I assumed the bug is not reported yet. While preparing the file, I noticed more odd behavior, so I'm reporting 1 potential + 1 bug in this thread. Still, I would have sworn that my eye caught some mention of some issue pertaining to lines and boolean operations, but couldn't find it anyplace... Sorry for the duplicate if there is one indeed. The test setup: I wanted to fill a small area with black ink, so I drew dense jittery brush curves with my stylus. The stroke width parameter was rather thick. Then I made a copy of these curves, and made a compound object out of them. The compound object came out strange-looking. 1st (potential) bug Description: In Affinity Designer, when creating a compound object of a few brush curves that have a stroke width >0, the result of the operation is not as expected For me the expected was the unaltered appearance. Or in other words the appearance of the compound object if I had expanded the strokes first. (see 1st line in the image) 2nd bug Description: If I scale down the non-destructive compound objects by dragging the circular handles, the screen doesn't refresh until you release dragging. Scaling down a (destructive) compound object, works properly hope this helps! -Fotis 2 .afdesign files attached: compound_strokes_issue_fileB.afdesign is the one described above compound_strokes_issue02.afdesign is another example I made compound_strokes_issue02.afdesign compound_strokes_issue_fileB.afdesign
×