Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'aw-3085'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi. I posted about a potential bug in the other section, and it appears to have been now verified by a few other users. I have both AD and AP, and both appeared to be working fine. However, lately I have noticed that every once in a while (usually 10% or time or so, although sometimes far more frequently), selecting a different brush (in both personas and apps) resulted in the new brush (in the brush list) in the list hilighting (as it should), but the brush itself appears not to change (the settings don't change, and the resulting stroke is that of the previous brush). In some instances, it would take up to 4 or so clicks on the new brush in the brush list before the actual brush would change (the hilight appears to ALWAYS work each time). No trigger or pattern is apparent. Sometimes, the brushes work fine for quite a stretch, other times, it frequently fails to switch. One user in the other thread reported that it actually got worse for them, and the issue occurs on every brush switch for them. I recorded a video, showing the issue. Here's a small section of that video, showing you me switching brushes, and it not registering sometimes. AffinityDesigner_BrushSwitchIssue_Snippet.mp4 Among the users in the original thread I created, we believe that it may have something to do with bonus content... perhaps the Daub brushes, as it APPEARS it MAY have started (for me) after installing the Daub Blackbox brush set, and at least one other user believes it MAY have occured (for them) after installing the Daub Kraken set (...although, recently another user claimed they say the issue, and they had not installed any new brushes). Please refer to my original thread for more info (from other users): I'm using Win7 Pro 32gigs RAM. It seems it MAY be a Windows only thing, althogh we are not sure. So far, the Mac users don't appear to see this issue.
×

Important Information

These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.