Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afp-3919'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Hello there, Photo Beta ( and think I found something buggy. Simply put: Opacity on pen pressure seems to be nonexistent or malfunctioning in the current beta version, it kind of behaves like flow instead. The stable version (right now I have installed does it as I want, gives me a smooth, even transition between pressing lightly and pressing harder on the stylus. While the beta looks a bit as if it would only use the flow and not the accumulation of the brush. I exported the brush from my older version to the beta and so I am sure it is 100% the identical brush in both. Settings are identical, Tablet on low precision, nothing changed in the Wacom drivers. Using the same settings. Hardware acceleration in beta on or off doesn't make a difference. Changing tablet modes doesn't make a difference either. *Also, the UI is randomly unresponsive/frozen and can occasionally catch itself by alt+tab in and out of the program, but not always. I would guess you guys have already heard of that.
  2. I have stumbled into a rather nasty problem with the pixel brushes in the latest betas for both Designer and Photo. When I use exactly the same brush in both the beta and the App Store versions, I get a very different result. It is hard to describe, so have a look at the video. It seems to have something to do with the opacity or flow dynamics, but I am not sure. The first brush one from the Crayon set by Frankentoon. It is a brush with custom wet edges, but not a double brush. The second brush shown is from Eleni Debos brushset (from the Affinity store) which I use with the pixel tool, so no wet edges. No double brush either. It affects other brushes as well, not just these too. I hope you can fix this soon, as it is quite unusable atm. FWIW I am using both Programs on a 2011 iMac (non-metal compatible) running High Sierra. Brush_problems_in_Beta.mov
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.