Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afd-3746'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. I have a problem with a document because some tiled bitmap fills are not rendering correctly when output as PDF. I believe, given this thread, that this is a known bug. As there’s been no further reply over on that thread, I’ve done some more testing. Here’s what I’ve found so far: I have eleven master pages each using a frame filled with a tiled bitmap. Of these, only four render correctly when output as PDF (using any of the presets). If I export a spread with a non-working master page as jpeg, it renders correctly. (This is not a workaround as I can’t send jpegs to the printer.) If I use a working master in place of a non-working master, the same page then renders correctly. That suggests it's not the spread that's the problem, it's the master page. If I duplicate a working master and use that, it renders correctly. If I then replace the image in the duplicated master with a different one, it no longer renders correctly. If I go back and put back the original image, which was working, it then no longer renders correctly. Therefore it appears it’s not the image I’m tiling that is the source of the problem. If I create a brand new master page from scratch, it does not render correctly, even if I use an image that is working in another master page. The problem is exactly the same whether I output the entire document or just an affected spread. Right now I’ve got a 70-page document I can't publish because about 20 pages of it won't output correctly as PDF no matter what I try. If anyone has any suggestions for workarounds or other things to try, I’d love to hear them, thanks. I’m running Publisher 1.7.3 on a Mac.
  2. 1. I create a file that i want to be the background of a page (plus.png) 2. I create rectangle, then went to Fill Tool ->Context = Fill and type = Bitmap (choosed "plus.png") 3. Result as expected but after export to a pdf file (no matter what preset i choose) the result is my "plus.png" in the middle of the page. (result failed.pdf) 4. Strange is that I export as png or jpg the result is similar as the software show result failed.pdf
×

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.