Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'afb-4543'.
I have a big problem with linked resources in v. 1.9.1. I am creating a map with a lot of symbols created in one AD file, and another AD file with the map, where the other symbols file is linked to. The symbols file contains an artboard for each symbol, and the symbols are used at various scales in the map document. After the update, the scale of the linked objects are rescaled each time I change the symbols document. This is very annoying of course, as I had to resort to embedding the symbols to make sure I did not have to manually rescale after every change... This is a regression from
I have a series of books to produce that involves placing PDF articles, lots of them, up to 300 pages worth into the document then exporting to Blurb. (This is personal project for my brother, collecting all his published articles into several volumes to have them all in one place and looking nice.) The project was started over 3 years ago in InDesign which handles the PDF thing easily while Publisher has had problems. The new version seemed to work REALLY well. I tried letting Publisher reformat the PDFs and it did OK but not good enough, fonts were wrong and the text was broken up in weird