Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afb-2945'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
    • (Pre 1.7) Affinity Range Bugs Forums
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. After breaking up my 300+ pages of flowing text frames into a separate flow for each chapter, performance improved, but now Publisher crashes every time I try to save or save as. This happens even if I made no changes, even after a reboot, and even if I try from the beta version. It shows the saving progress bar for a few seconds, but instead of starting to fill, it crashes to desktop. When I open the file, it doesn't have the changes, and it always starts with UI toggled off. When I press Tab to show the UI again, the tools (move, text frame, etc.) are all greyed out and unusable except for place image. They become usable again if I undock and redock them. The main issue for me is the crashing. Can my file be repaired? I read that it may have to do with pinned objects, and some of them did get moved around and possibly messed up as I broke the text into multiple flows by a series of cuts and pastes. However, it did save at least once after that refactor, so it might have been something I did afterward -- I did try re-placing a docx to figure out an issue with hyperlinks, and I probably made a few other changes. I can upload my file if given a secure link. I've attached two crash logs from today for the beta (309d4f51 and bda24f04). The rest are from 1.7.3. Most, if not all, are probably from this issue, though I did have some crashes on undo today as well. If this isn't one of the issues already solved for new files in the beta version, hopefully they'll be of help. d98bd4fa-52a7-476a-a907-b86826dcdb77.dmp 5d28fed1-c62a-43fe-8e59-d7d84c023d05.dmp 477d84a9-5855-479c-b860-e5a06481682e.dmp eb925895-e9ba-425a-87b3-cdc428ad0eca.dmp e9c7f580-96f7-4258-8d4d-784006afe333.dmp fb2f0022-b862-4440-95f9-5a1b0a2ab7fe.dmp ab6389af-0361-4b2e-a6ff-459f240dced1.dmp b020a5ef-a428-43c8-80fa-393def156412.dmp d5381eac-13d0-4918-8f7f-bc28f9a8183c.dmp c7aa65b1-b5bf-4221-a861-6f1d160ebfd0.dmp
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.