Jump to content
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afd-1907'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Frequently Asked Questions
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feedback & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer V2
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo V2
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher V2
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Version 1 applications
  • Beta Software Forums
    • macOS Beta Forums
    • Windows Beta Forums
    • iPad Beta Forums
    • [ARCHIVE] Reports from Affinity Version 1 Betas

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Website URL






Member Title

Found 8 results

  1. Affinity Designer 2 still doesn't update indic typing features Version 2 (V2) Doesn't Have Language Support for Indic Language Gujarati, Hindi,Devanagari, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Odia, Bengali, Etc. All other software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw support indic languages so why affinity not ? please insist on this matter and fix this, without unicode indic language support designer not choose your product because you not provide indic language support features still version 2.0 Please find the below attachments We want results like Adobe Illustrator you can see below screenshot. Thank You. Regards
  2. Hi there, I'm trying to create a flyer in Japanese, and want to use some of the Japanese fonts installed on my computer to do so. However, Affinity doesn't seem able to properly apply the font that I've installed. Please note that this is a very common font in Japan. For your reference, I'm attaching two screenshots as well as the font installer itself. The first screenshot ("how it looks") shows what Affinity is displaying. The second ("how it should look") shows what the font is designed to look like. I'd appreciate any help you might be able to provide.
  3. Hi, I have problem with Thai vowels with ` ำ ‘ when I put the vowels above ` ำ ‘ it doesn’t place on above but it’s on same level of ำ. Here the sample If you can see on the right is on Affinity Photo. The words which doesn’t place above ำ. And the left side is the correct form which should be place on above. I used Noto Serif Thai created by Google Fonts. This font is works on other Thai vowels only this word that has problem. And I checked with some fonts from Google Fonts like Itim, Sarabun and Bai Jamjuree it has same problem. FYI. Affinity Photo version Device: iPad Air gen 3 OS: iPadOS 15.6.1
  4. Can not type properly in language like Bangla with Unicode. The symbol marked in red is supposed to come before not after. please fix this.
  5. I have text in "Tamil" language and an unicode font. The affinity designer is not taking the language selection. It is surprising that unicode font and language missing in the product. Please help to fix the gap.
  6. Hello I am having problems withe the font ligature in the Affinity Designer and Publisher. The program recognizes the Google fonts or Open Type fonts but it does not make the ligature properly. The file test.png was done with affinity designer. The tattvabodhah1 was done with online program Photopea. You can see the elements in the word are not put together in the image test.png (2nd down below). We are a institution for Vedanta and Sanskrit. We need to use devanagari fonts to our brochures and press material. Can you please help me to find a solution for that? We have acquired all the 3 Affinity programs. Thanks for the help.
  7. I am form India. I use unicode Telugu fonts without any difficulty in any application. But I have a problem using these fonts in Affinity Designer. Please look into this issue and resolve. Ramabhadra.ttf
  8. Hi I am trying to write in bangla in affinity designer but it showing incorrectly. I wrote this word `গর্ভবতী` but show incorrectly. I attached the screenshot please have a look
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.