Jump to content
You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Search the Community

Showing results for tags ' ipad'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Frequently Asked Questions
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feedback & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • V2 Bugs found on macOS
    • V2 Bugs found on Windows
    • V2 Bugs found on iPad
    • Reports of Bugs in Affinity Version 1 applications
  • Beta Software Forums
    • 2.3 New Features and Improvements
    • Other New Bugs and Issues in the Betas
    • Beta Software Program Members Area
    • [ARCHIVE] Reports from earlier Affinity betas

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL



Member Title

Found 8 results

  1. I don’t see the option to tick the box to import PSD smart objects on the iPad version of Designer 2. Am I missing something?
  2. Hello guys, I’m wondering if anyone has found a way around this bug, it makes file exports and settings a nightmare. It happens every time I open any of the iPad apps. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading more than a couple times now.
  3. Not sure if this bug is logged already…I saw a similar post for Designer 2.0 for desktop, however, I’m only having this issue in the 2.1 beta for iPad (1730). If I duplicate a shape, Designer does not correctly lasso select nodes, instead the selection is offset, or it won’t select anything at all (marquee works fine). If I separate then merge the curves, I can select the nodes accurately again. However, this option is not available for solid shapes. I’ve attached a screen recording below. M2 iPad Pro 12.9”, 256GB, iPadOS 16.3.1 IMG_6855.MOV
  4. Another user reported a crash using Dust and Scratches filter that I can confirm, but I'm opening another thread because the report should not be related only to that specific filter. It seems to affect many of them. I've experienced a consistent crash while using Unsharp Mask filter, both in live and normal mode. I've noticed it always happened when bringing the radius down to zero. I investigated further and noticed that sliders can strangely have a negative value applied with even stranger results (e.g. Threshold in Unsharp Mask can go negative making the layer transparent). I've tested other filters (not all of them). All sliders could go negative and eventually (which happens easily when you simply want to bring a value down to zero), many of them made the app crash immediately or very soon. AP 2.0.3 IpadOs 16 6th generation iPad
  5. When adding fill color to a Palette, (either document or application) recent colors immediately show up in the current palette. To fix this, you have to go back into the swatches menu and re-select the palette you were working on… then the correct colors will show up.
  6. Using the trash button on the left side or with a long press works correctly with artboards filled with content but doesn't work with empty ones. The only way to delete is through the layer menu.
  7. There appears to be a bug on the iPad apps where the grid is not anchored to the top left corner properly. This causes some sort of “parallax effect” when panning the canvas. When rotating the canvas past 180º, the grid disappears. Currently, this appears to affect all V2 apps though the V1 apps are unaffected. FullSizeRender.MOV
  8. When you export to TIFF or JPEG and the keywords are comma delimited only the last keyword entered shows up in the exported file. This same thing happens on iPad with latest updates and Mac running Big Sur OS. This has also been reported in the Mac version portion of the forum. UPDATE: Tried to test on iPad by changing commas to semicolons. In multiple tries the keywords field was no updated after clicking OK. I believe there is a serious problem with the whole keywords module when it comes to editing and exporting. 2ND UPDATE:This morning I tested by exporting a JPG file with several keywords. Like previously when I checked to see if keywords were fully copied to the JPG file only the last keyword in the list was this displayed. However, I then did something I didn't think of doing yesterday when testing, I opened the same JPG in the software NeoFinder and all keywords were displayed. So, there is a problem with the way keywords are being handled but it appears that they are not being lost upon export. Instead it appears to be the display of all keywords in JPG and TIF files generated by AP. Hope this info helps.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.