Scapa reacted to Murfee in Not a bug, just a very big Thank You
I want to thank the whole team for all of their hard work in getting this great software out, bang on the time it was promised to Beta Testers.
Love the slick way that the personas work... very nice. (you need to add some award emoticons to the forums)
Scapa got a reaction from jmwellborn in What time will the Publisher retail download be available?
Well... That's how I feel for the Affinity live Keynote at 18:15 UK Time. I mean, we already know publisher so I hope the surprises Ash teased will be something more than just the activation of the Designer and Photo personas.
Scapa reacted to Andy Somerfield in Affinity Photo Customer Beta (188.8.131.52 - Release Candidate 1)
Status: Customer Beta
Purpose: Improvements, Fixes
Requirements: Purchased Affinity Photo
Mac App Store: Not Submitted
Download DMG: Download
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the second beta of Affinity Photo 1.7.1 for macOS.
If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.
This beta is an incremental update to the 1.7 version recently released to all customers. We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the store version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.
Affinity Photo Team
Changes This Build
- Fixed brush performance issues on big documents.
- Further startup fixes for 10.7, 10.8.
- Fix crashes on Intel GPUs in macOS < 10.14.
- Fixed crash when adding a mask when editing selection as layer.
- Fixed noise filter crash when changing layer.
- Fixed Levels Metal implementation in CMYK.
- Reduce bloat when resaving 1.6 files.
- Improve Live filters appearance.
Changes Since 1.7
- Documents restore properly after a restart.
- Made inpainting fast again.
- Gamut check works again in soft proof.
- Fixed selection refinement working only once per document.
- Fixed posterise adjustment.
- Fixed legacy selective colour adjustments rendering wrong when they have children.
- Fixed startup crash on 10.7, 10.8. (still does not run apparently)
- Fixed potential crash in HSL adjustment.
- Fixed mixer brush crash.
- Fixed TIFF loading with Edit In extension.
- Fixed crash when adding a live filter when in "Edit selection as layer" mode.
- Fixed rogue toolbars on update.
- Fixed startup crash for some Intel GPU users.
- Fixed live denoise filters when repositioned in layer stack.
- Fixed export bugs / crashes / weird questions.
- Fixed marching ants in Metal view.
- Fixed shadows & highlights filter.
- Help improvements.
- Localisation improvements.
Scapa got a reaction from josethadeu in Affinity Publisher to be launched at Affinity Live
Any chance you guys update the Affinity TV App on Apple TV for a live stream of the Event (and catching up the new set of turorials?) Would be pretty cool.
Nevertheless, looking forward to Affinity Live!!
Scapa reacted to walt.farrell in Align, Flip, Rotate - greyed out
On Windows we still have Arrange Left/Center/Right and Top/Middle/Bottom available (which to me are not relevant when there is ony a single pixel layer available). Like Mac, we also do not have Flip Horizontal/Vertical or Rotate 90 Clockwise/Counterclockwise (which are relevant for a single layer).
The Flip and Rotate are also available on the Document menu, and should serve the same purpose when only a single layer is available.
Scapa reacted to BSA650 in Affinity, we need clarification: are you or aren’t you working on a DAM?
Agree about Bridge but it works with Affinity.
Scapa got a reaction from mitch in Raw development
as a longtime affinity photo (Mac) user i got the ipad version back in June. I‘ve been editing some raw pictures yesterday without any issue. Today though, i woke up to the following issue:
My raw pictures, even those i handled without problems yesterday, show those black shadows where bright parts are on the pictures. I can‘t find any option or toggle which would help getting rid of those and i can‘t remember changing anything.
Does anybody know, what mistake i made? The only other thing that would make sense for me, is the latest beta of iOS 11 which i loaded over night.
Thanks in advance.