Hello! Recently I bought this app to fulfill my need for doing some work on the ipad. Normally I use photoshop. These are my questions:
1. Is there feature which works like “photo filter” in photoshop? Basicly overlaying color.
2. Clipping masks. I found that dropping layer in the middle of another layer, in layer panel will make clipping mask. BUT if I merge layers while they are clipped, they, for whatever reason merge in a strange way. Merging what I selected with clipping mask itself. (I hope you can understand me)
3. Brushes. How can I setup a brush which changes only its opacity by applying pressure on apple pencil? I see theres a button for something like that, but brush changes both size, and opacity. But i couldn’t do only opacity.
4. How can I do hue saturation changes like in photoshop?
5. When I work with text, and would like to make some steps back, every time i press step back button keyboard shows up. And I dont want that. Is there a feature to tap with two fingers to undo?
6. Can I rotate canvas like in procreate? Found canvas rotation tool
7. When i copy text from browser and paste it in, it pastes formatting, changing font, font size and style. Can I paste without formatting?
also i want to mention that i experience crashes, even though I don’t use large dimension file sizes on ipad pro 12,9. Is that normal?