Jump to content

Jerk

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I love affinity so far but for a digital painter there is one very fatal flaw. I need the ability to lock layer transparency to paint, not just through the brush tool, but for every tool.. It would be a really needed feature for painters like me coming from Photoshop.
  2. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but the eyedropper tool glitches out when i use the alt+drag method, 25% of the time it actually picks up color and the other 75% of the time it just picks up nothing... I really like affinity so far but as a digital painter I find the eyedropper tool in affinity very frustrating
  3. Yes, I also agree with you that we need this in affinity.
  4. If possible, can you guys please make it so the alt button selects color instead of i? I also think that the process of dragging the tool to select color is a bit odd feeling, especially coming from photoshop. If you could improve this feature that would be awesome! Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.