Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. How can I find out what the shortcut key symbols mean? My keyboard shows me the clover thing on the "commend key" but I don't know the others. For example: the right downward sloping worm and the half a clover.
  2. I want to take a photo of three people, take out the cluttered background, and make it look as if they are in front of a seamless background or blank wall. What is the best way to do this? How do I find the colors for the solid seamless?
  3. In Picasa I was able to put a fill light on a person's face when it was in shadow or backlit. How do I do the same thing in AF? Adjusting the exposure with an adjustment layer adjust the entire photo. I only want to adjust underexposed faces.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.