Dear Support Affinity Team,
my name is Flávio, I live in Germany and I don't know how to write English very well. I downloaded the new update for my Affinity suite (1.8.4) but I find myself in difficulty and for now I only tested Affinity Designer
Operating system and version - Windows 10
Affinity Designer / Photo / Publisher - 1.8.4
Intuos PS (Wacon / Model is not new)
The problems I've encountered so far are (Affinity Designer):
Problem with Wacom Tablet (For this problem I consulted the Forums and found some answers). I used the following procedure:
• Designer shortcut: "Destination" "C: \ Program Files \ Affinity \ Affinity Designer \ Designer.exe" --disable-wintab. Did not work.
• cd "C: \ Program Files \ Affinity \ Designer \" and press Enter. Now type Designer --disable-wintab and press Enter. It worked, but ...
The problem is that when I restart the computer the problem returns and I have to redo the procedure. Is this right?
• I can't see the Layers grouping icon, I can only use the Control + G command or the Layers option, is this normal?
• Selection frame - ellipse [M], this function is making square shapes. I zoomed in on an eye that I drew, I tried to make the pupil with this tool, but the final shape became square.
• Opacity: It is unstable, I reduce it and when I repaint it returns to a higher percentage.
• Delay in some brushes.
I would also like to know if I can use a Huion Kamvas pro 16 Premiun and work with the Affinity Suite.
If my description is not enough for you to help me please let me know and I will try in other ways to explain what happens. I appreciate the attention and await the response.