1. Are you using the latest release version?
(here's how to check)
2. Can you reproduce it?
(if you cannot then we may struggle to also, making it even harder to fix)
3. Does it happen for a new document? If not do you have a document you can share that shows the problem?
--> It happens for a new document and existing documents. The example document is attached below.
4. If you cannot provide a sample document then please give an accurate description of the problem for example it should include most of the following:
What is your operating system and version (Windows 10, OSX Mojave, iOS 12 etc)?
--> Windows 10
What happened for you (and what you expected to happen)
--> Whenever I handwrite letters(drawing freely) with the Paintbrush Tool in pixel persona there are strokes that don't show up in the result (canvas). I expected the the program to show all the strokes for hand-written (free-hand drawing) letters.
Provide a recipe for creating the problem (step-by-step what you did).
--> 1. Create a new document in Affinity Designer/Open an existing Affinity Designer document.
2. Switch to Pixel Persona
3. Select Paintbrush Tool from the tools menu.
4. Write (Free-hand draw) hand-written letters on the canvas with the PaintBrush Tool.
Screenshots (very handy) or a screen capture/video.
-> Check the image attached.
Any unusual hardware (like tablets or external monitors or drives that may affect things) or relevant other applications like font managers or display managers.
--> Wacom One, One by Wacom, Wacom One driver, One by Wacom driver
Did this same thing used to work and if so have you changed anything recently? (software or hardware)
--> It has been like this from the start.