Jump to content
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

megaedit

New Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you stokerg. After formatting the Mackbook and performing a clean installation of Catalina, the software was installed for the first time with the operating system set to Italian. I discovered that the problem happened when I changed the language of the operating system, going from Italian to English. When I selected Italian again as the main language of the operating system, everything went back to working properly.
  2. Hi guys, same problem as this for me on macOS X Catalina, but it worked until a few days ago, always with Catalina. issue-AD.mp4
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.