Jump to content


New Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. robertmoore

    Gradient tool

    Ok, got it. Thank you for your help. It was just confusing me because the tutorial keeps referring to the "Gradient Tool", and that's what it is labeled in the tutorial video, but when I go to the icon in the photo personna on my ipad that it refers to it is labeled "Fill Tool".
  2. robertmoore

    Gradient tool

    I am working through the tutorials to learn Affinity Photo for the iPad. The gradient tool in the photo personna is repeatedly referred to, yet when I select the tool that looks like the gradient tool it is just the Fill Tool. What do I do to find the Gradient Tool?

Important Information

These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.