Jump to content

malayali

Members
  • Posts

    167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by malayali

  1. Yeah, it was me. I had to delete it as there was a mistake on my part. I tried your method, and it works on the browser. If the text is not so long, I usually use the glyph browser to type Indian languages as it will help to display ligatures correctly. So, no need to open it in a browser and print screen.
  2. UPDATE So, I've added this list to a GitHub repo and from now on updates will be here: https://github.com/zcraber/Freebies-Hub Feel free to star it, fork it, make suggestions... or use however you want.
  3. @SPaceBarAny update on this? I checked with latest version 1.10.3.1191 and issue still exists. c71f5b2a-e1a7-4396-b39c-70145594fa3c.dmp
  4. If they don't have the necessary expertise to implement Indic languages in Affinity products, why're they not interested in hiring someone who's an expert? India is a huge and potential market for Affinity products. Many Indian designers are willing to leave the Adobe ecosystem to join Affinity, but this is the major issue that holding them back.
  5. Oh.. oops my bad. I thought @SPaceBarwas referring to deleting additional nodes before expanding the stroke. That got me confused. Deleting the nodes from each expanded stroke is a hassle of work! Thanks for that tip about Scale with Object, @Alfred.
  6. @SPaceBar I'm not sure which additional nodes you're referring to. Do you mind showing me an example please?
  7. No. I simply used a mouse. I noticed that this occurs mostly when the nodes are close to each other. Stroke settings:
  8. Nope, I actually drew that using the Pen Tool. I could only find 3 nodes in both strokes. Am I missing something?
  9. Expanding strokes are creating weird paths. Is this a known issue? test.afdesign
  10. Around 46 monocoloured social media icons. If I missed any important one, please let me know. Most of them are sourced from SVG Repo & and Wikimedia Commons. Hope this will be useful to someone. social media icons monocolour.afassets
  11. I know this is an old thread. But, maybe you can check out the new Cavalry app which aims to be an alternative to AE for motion design. Also check Natron, which is free & open source, for VFX.
  12. Please consider adding Openclipart to the stock panel which has a huge library of free public domain vectors. API: https://openclipart.org/api/docs/ API Turorial: https://openclipart.org/api/tutorial
  13. Today Publisher crashed while creating a new document. It only occurred once. Attaching the crash dump. 2f76a89a-0793-43b5-abcc-7ec540d55076.dmp
  14. Just tried. It didn't work either. b4cf0b1d-d20d-4d93-805c-3a910f9cdbba.dmp
  15. Already did that sfc scan before posting as I had some issues (like print screen using Snip & Sketch not working) after the Windows update. Thanks anyway.
  16. I did a clean install of NVIDIA driver with DDU as Komatös suggested and issue still exists. Attaching the latest crash dump. e146b0bc-adf1-40d0-a7ba-c4a582dce8b2.dmp
  17. I noticed another issue with an SVG pattern downloaded from Pixabay. Seamless-Geometric-Pixabay-Pattern-2.svg Inkscape displays it correctly, while AD displays just the solid colour!
  18. I tried opening this in some online vector editors and LibreOffice Draw. Got weird results! Vectr SVG Edit Method Draw LibreOffice Draw
  19. Oops, I definitely forgot to check the layers. Thanks for the heads up!
  20. SVGs with gradient colours are getting imported as black. Thanks to Wosven, I didn't notice that gradient layer was hidden underneath the black layer. Here's how it appears in Inkscape: And here's it imported to AD: I'm attaching the SVG as well. fb like icon noti.svg I know similar SVG issues were reported in the forum before; so I hope the team will consider fixing this ASAP.
  21. Crash occurred when I enlarged a duplicate layer (with mask). I tried to replicate the same process, with the same image, but 'unfortunately' crash didn't occur again. Anyhow, I faced another crash while working on another file yesterday. Error occurred while masking a layer. ca4bc91b-f8cf-4056-b26f-c3c52e29e671.dmp
  22. Publisher crashed in the middle of work. Unfortunately it wasn't saved as it was an unimportant work. So I couldn't attach the file! I'll try to replicate the process and update here with the project file if this happened again. Meanwhile, I'm attaching the crash report if that's helpful. d921ebe9-a8e3-480c-840a-90f991778978.dmp
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.